• All Seminars are held at TAMA.
• The day of the seminar, TAMA will be open at 8:30 a.m.
• The seminar starts at 9 a.m. and ends at 4 p.m.
• TAMA will remain open until 5 p.m. and the GOLDEN QI INSTRUCTORS will be available during that time to answer any additional questions, or about future seminars.
• Seminars can be attended in any order.
NOTE: GOLDEN QI SEMINARS CAN BE CONDUCTED AT THE CUSTOMER’S LOCATION BY SPECIAL ARRANGEMENT WITH TAMA.
PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED FOR ANY GOLDEN QI SEMINARS AND THERE SHALL BE NO REFUNDS. Prices may be subject to change.
Click here to register for seminars.
Golden Qi the most popular activity in our community.
Golden Qi appears to be a very positive experience for the members of the Huber Heights Senior Center. It is a unique class that more and more members are joining and continuing to stay with it. Members seem to enjoy the movements, props, and comradery of this class.
Good for people who can’t stand. They can still exercise. Good for joint flexibility and relieving carpal tunnel. Teaches you how to breathe correctly. Fan improves coordination. The social aspect is good.
Excellent. Good for your brain. I do at home too. I love it.
Easy way to relax and exercise. Great upper body workout. Improves strength in arms and hands.
Likes being with people. Keeps you busy. Makes me feel good. Like doing the fan because it is fun and different.